The Knorz joinery sitting in the Upper Franconian Trosdorf near Bamberg has used the Holzkraft wide belt sander Libra 65 for about two years. A big investment for the family-run business, but well worth it:
The machine works quickly and is very precise. It is also extremely versatile – an important criterion for our demanding customer Michael Knorz. The purchase meets all his requirements and is incredibly easy to operate. All important steps have been programmed and stored by the joiner himself. The programmes are easily accessible and guarantee safe processes. He particularly praises the long durability of the sanding belts.
The Libra 65 delivers high-quality results no matter if you process massive wood, veneer or raw material as well as for lacquer sanding. It is operated via touchscreen and is able to store up to 120 programmes. Electronic segment control in three operating modes as well as the visual display of the machine configuration are further advantages. High performance is essential for calibrating whole panel formats and for sanding thick HPL layers. Thanks to the extremely massive case, a high-performance engine could be built in, which increases work speed.
Today the Libra 65 is an essential part of Michal Knorz’ joinery, a family-run business in its second generation. The motto is: “Satisfied customers are our strength”. The recipe for that is competent consultation depending on the wishes and needs of customers as well as individual planning. Innovative furniture, interior decoration as well as house- and internal doors of all kinds are manufactured economically out of high-quality material and with the most modern manufacturing machines and technologies. The quality of the product is of highest priority during the manufacturing process. Michael Knorz is looking for a leaseholder as his successor.
Holzkraft Casadei woodworking machines for trade and industry are produced by the SCM group in Italy in close cooperation with Stürmer Maschinen. Production is certified according to DIN ISO 9001. Therefore, as early as during development the machines are designed in order to reach maximum operating safety that meets the highest international standards. Seventy years of experience in development, construction and production of woodworking machines of all kinds flows into every single machine and guarantees very high quality. The machines stand up to any comparison in terms of operating convenience, equipment level, quality, technology and the whole range offers excellent value for the money.
Description/technical data Holzkraft Libra 65/2 RTC 135:
- Max. sanding width: 1,350 mm
- Min./max. workpiece height: 4 / 170 mm
- Sanding belt width: 1,370 mm
- Sanding belt length: 2,620 mm
- Pneumatic on/off of the roller at the first unit
- Pneumatic on/off of the roller at the second unit
- Electronic segmented pad at the second unit
- Pneumatic on/off sanding pad
- Electronic adjustment of the workpiece thickness
- Electronic programming unit Fox 1000
- Touchscreen display 10.4 “
- Vacuum table
- Motor 1st unit 22 kW
- Inverter at motor 2nd unit with 15 kW, 3 to 18 m/s
- Oscillating blow-off device for belts 1st unit
- Oscillating blow-off device for belts 2nd unit
- Output with satin finishing unit
- Floating pressure pad in 1st position
- Floating pressure pad in 2nd position
- Floating pressure pad in 3rd position
- Pneumatic adjustment of the 1st pressure pad
- Continuously variable feeding carpet with inverter 3.5 to 18 m/min
Find out more about this product here.